At Pet Shopper we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period.
How to Return a Product Purchased from our E-Commerce Site
- No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- A Return Authorization may be requested up to 30 days from the invoice date.
- To secure an RMA contact Pet Shopper Customer Service via e-mail at email@example.com
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via www.pet-shopper.co.uk.
- Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been inspected.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees or refusal of your return.
Important Things to Know
All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects.
Your order may be shipped in separate boxes, and they may be delivered at separate times.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50.00 TO UK MAINLAND
How we calculate postage.
32 Burscough St
UK ORMSKIRK CUSTOMERS
Free delivery from Pet Shopper to Ormskirk area within a 5 mile radius of Ormskirk town centre. Order through "contact us" option or by phone 01695 579827